World We Dare to Imagine, Part 1

     I dare to imagine a bright future for this world. I am a very optimistic person, and I truly believe that there will be a world one day where peace and harmony can be achieved. I dare to believe the earth can be cleaned of pollutants and trash. People and companies must commit to change and imagine creative ways for sustainability to become more convenient and common. One of the largest issues contributing to the cause of pollution and waste is that it is so easy to take from the Earth but twice as hard to restore.
 

    I dream of a world free of drug abuse, violence, corruption, and greed. Where all people can live their lives to the fullest and enjoy the beauties of nature around them. I dare to dream of a world that lives in peace, with people who are content and fulfilled, and the earth is green, and the ocean is blue.


    I know my dream world will be difficult to achieve, if at all possible. But I feel that many steps can be taken to get us closer now. We can try harder to be sustainable, provide education to those in need, provide empathy and support to the broken and forgotten, and support each other in times of sadness and joy. I dare to dream this world into a reality and hope this is a reality that can happen soon.

Comments

  1. Hi Bella! I loved your post. One thing I would suggest to do to be a step closer to this world is encourage more companies to go green. Companies are big contributors to pollutants and from a quick google search I did there are multiple ways they can go greener. Like, using alternative energy, become paperless, and use natural materials. (https://www.flexjobs.com/employer-blog/how-companies-can-go-green/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bella. I think your dream is attainable. It takes every collective effort to make this happen. I also dream of a world free of drug abuse because I know a friend who is struggling to wake up the next day. i think it's important for us to treat those who have been abusing drugs their whole life by making drug rehabilitation free of charge. In addition, there should be a mandate that forces these patients to stay inside the rehabilitation center for at least a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bella ! I love the way that you formated this post. The "I dream" made it seem very personal and really showed you were passionate about what you wrote about. Your dream world may seem unattainable, but I truly believe that with education and collective action--it could happen. Unfortunately, these are macro-economic that our legislation always tries to solve with micro solutions. I really loved this, it sounded like poetry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella! I loved reading your post. I feel like I took a way more cynical approach to this assignment so reading yours made me a little more optimistic and hopeful about the future of our world. I feel like the best way to start in creating the world you dare to imagine would be to instill this same sense of optimism and hopefulness in others. I feel like if people truly believed that their individual efforts could help make this world what you can imagine it to be, more people would actually do their part to make that happen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

World We Dare to Imagine, Part 3

Book 1 Post 1